Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tommy's Mesquite Kitchen Veggie Burger


Price: $4.99
Calories: Unkown
Quality: 5/5
Overall: A really good veggie burger.

This past week, I decided to try a restaurant near my house called Tommy's Mesquite Kitchen. I had saw on their menu that they had veggie burgers, so I wanted to try theirs. I was really happy I did! I think it was one of the best veggie burgers that I've ever had. If you want to call it a veggie burger, it tastes more like a veggie chicken sandwich, they way they made it. I'm not sure if any of you vegans, or fellow vegetarians have eaten a chicken sandwich before, but they were my second choice, sometimes first choice of things to get at any fast food restaurant and I kind of have been missing them.
Yes I am against eating animals, but I really liked those chicken sandwiches! And i'm glad that Tommy's Mesquite Kitchen has decided to make them the way that they did. It tastes just like those chicken sandwiches with the lettuce tomato at the bottom and the mayonnaise at the top. It was a good veggie burger! Thanks Tommy's Mesquite Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment