Friday, September 20, 2013

Mom's Veggie Rice


My mom decided to make veggie rice today. It was really good, better than any veggie rice that I have gotten from any Chinese food restaurant that I usually get veggie rice from. Also probably better for you too.
I thought it tasted great! All my mom did was fry some vegetables and eggs. Then she made some steamed white rice and put soy sauce on them for added flavor. Then she mixed the fried vegetables and eggs with the steamed white rice. It is a pretty easy and tasty meal to make.
Sorry, I don't know what the price is, probably around $10, maybe more, depends on what ingredients you get. Also not sure about the calories either, but probably not much being that it is rice and veggies. Overall I think it is a great, tasty, delicious meal. Thanks mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment