Saturday, March 30, 2013

Becks Prime's Veggie Burger


Price: $8.25
Calories: 314
Quality: 3/5
Overall: A good veggie burger

Well, i'll say that this was one of the best veggie burgers that I've tried. Although it wasn't what I was expecting, since i'm used to Five Guys veggie burgers where they just put veggies. I was so confused by Becks Prime's veggie burger that I even tried to give it back to them because I had thought they had give me the wrong burger. I later found out that it was a veggie burger when I started eating it. I could tell the difference and even if I still began to doubt I felt assured by all of the black beans that I kept on seeing when I was eating it.
It was a good burger. I wasn't really sure what Becks Prime's burgers were going to be like, but seeing the price tag, I was hoping that it would more than just lettuce, tomato's, and pickles. I really liked it. It was filling and tasted as good as any burger that I've had, maybe even better. Great burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment