Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Randall's Basil Soup Bread Bowl


Price: Below $5
Calories: Maybe around 500, not sure
Quality: 5/5
Overall: A lot of great soup for a cheap price.

If you love bread bowl soups as much as I do and are missing Quizno's bread bowl soups (where I had eaten my first bread bowl soup, or even heard of the idea), then Randall's has just the soup for you. Come on in during lunch, or dinner and grab one of their delicious soups. I chose basil, being one of their only true vegan soups. There is macaroni and clam chowder soup, but the macaroni isn't really considered vegan and also can only usually be bought before 7 pm, during lunch time. The macaroni is not considered vegan because it has cheese which comes from animals. I recently learned this from a vegan meet up that I had went to the other day. Anything that comes from animals, including milk and eggs is not considered vegan. It is vegetarian though.
Anyway, back on topic Randall's bread bowl soups are a good choice for the non-meat eater. It just depends on which soup you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment