Thursday, January 10, 2013

Whataburger's Chocolate Shake And Fries

Price: I think around $5
Calories: 1910
Quality: 3/5
Overall: Not my favorite shake, but good size of fries.

I had tried this shake because I was tired of getting the Mcdonald's chocolate shake and I heard that Whataburger's chocolate shake was a better one. I'm not saying that it is, or isn't, but my first impression of it was that it was neither better, nor worse. I can't really compare the two shakes because they taste completely different. Although I would probably prefer Mcdonald's chocolate shake over Whataburger's. 
I don't know I think Whatburger's chocolate shake, just has too much chocolate, or something that I don't like. I'm sorry to say, but I really didn't enjoy Whataburger's Chocolate shake, but I did enjoy the fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment