Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spaghetti Without The Meatballs


Price: around $5
Calories: around 200 (spaghetti and sauce) and 400 with the meatballs (3 meatballs is around 200 calories) So adding meatballs adds about half of the amount of calories in your spaghetti, so your also losing weight as well, by not adding the meatballs.
Quality: 5/5
Overall: Spaghetti and sauce, what's better?

For this meal, my family made meatballs and spaghetti. Luckily for me they made the meat balls and spaghetti separately, so I could get some spaghetti and pour some sauce in from the tray of meat balls which unfortunately, they didn't separate, but that's ok! I managed to get the sauce out without getting any meat in my spaghetti.
One of my first without the meats, a great way to skip it! A great meal, I love spaghetti. It's very cheap and filling. Another cheap and filling meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment