Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Taco Cabana's Re-fried Beans And Rice

   Price: $1.99, or $2.59 each, for a large rice and large re-fried beans; $5.18 dollars total.
   Calories: unknown
                                                              Taste: 5/5
Quality: good
Overall: Good re-fried beans and rice, can serve 4 people; great value.

I got the side order of re-fried beans and rice for free so, I don't know the exact price. Also the tortilla came from the enchilada meal. I had been meaning to buy the beans and rice separate when I was ordering 4 enchilada meal's for my family. I had decided to order 4 meals rather than order the enchilada's, rice, and beans separately. The total was going to be a $19.80 if I had bought them separately and about $25 for 4 meals. 
     Since I wasn't sure if there would be enough re-beans and rice for my family. I had decided to order the 4 meals instead. I was kind of annoyed with myself and had thought that I had missed out on a good deal, but when I had got home I noticed that the cashier had put two free large rice and re-fried beans for me. I was happy and found out that there would have been plenty of rice and beans for the 4 of us.
It is a great value. Good for someone who's looking for a filling snack, lunch, or dinner; maybe even breakfast!
      Before I end this review I would like to thank the cashier at Taco Cabana for giving me the free re-fried beans and rice. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment