Sunday, October 21, 2012

Domino's Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich

Price: $6.48
  Calories: 670
Taste: 5/5
Overall: A good sandwich for a reasonable price.

Being new to this idea of not eating meat and not feeling like eating any more bread bowl pastas (I'll show y'all later) I decided to order this sandwich instead. My first impressions were that it looked kind of weird, but it tasted good. Kind of like a mix between Subway and Quizno's. The jalapeno's are the only thing that make it taste like a Subway sandwich. I thought it was pretty good. A great substitute for meat. It's got good taste and it fills you up. The only problems that I had with it were that some of the ingredients kept falling out, but other than that I thought it was good.

5 comments:

  1. this is my favorite sandwich from dominoes... yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it's one of my favorites too! This and the philly cheese steak! But I don't eat meat anymore..... : )

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sandwich is sooo good... Even my omnivorous father admits that this sandwich is the best at dominos (it's also one of his absolute favorites)!

    ReplyDelete